Online Accessibility Statement
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, contact us during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Please email at:
Our goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms. 995Hope has taken steps and are devoting resources to promote accessibility.
We have engaged outside vendors for this purpose. Specific items our vendors have addressed include:
- Working with our technology team to review our technology, measuring our website and other technology against the WCAG2.0/2.1 AA guidelines for items such as text-equivalent for non-text items, etc.
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications.
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility.
- Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on 995hope.org so guests can more easily use the site;
- Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes;
- Pages, sites, and apps with a consistent structure to ease navigation;
- When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text;
- Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
Feedback: Please contact us at us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we may improve the accessibility of our website(s), applications, or our other technology platforms.
For your protection, please do not send any personal or confidential information in your message. We may retain the contents of your message, your email address, and our response.
Updated: September 14th, 2020