995Hope is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. We are dedicated to offering a quality online experience to everyone who visits our website. We are aware there are areas on the website where we can improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this.
All the pages on our website target W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, Level AA conformance. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant WCAG accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
995Hope takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- We have installed the ADA section 508 compliance plugin on our website. This plugin scans and analyzes our website to help reach the accessibility requirements put in place by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 508 article 1194.22.
- We integrate accessibility into all of our website resources and tools.
- Our marketing and compliance teams are dedicated to ensuring that we are meeting the necessary accessibility requirements.
- We include people with disabilities in our design personas and client journeys.
- On this site, you may find documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). If you have trouble accessing any of these files, visit the Microsoft Office website and the Adobe website for instructions on how to access Microsoft Office files and Portable Document Format files.
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We also welcome your feedback on the accessibility of GreenPath’s website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on our website, or if you have any suggestions on how we might improve our website accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.